MULTITOOL BELT AND DISC GRINDING ATTACHMENT, 915X100MM, 178MM DISC
The Multitool is a renowned, Australian designed belt grinding attachment which can be used on most bench grinders. The technology replaces the grinding wheel and converts a traditional grinder into a sophisticated work station ideal for sanding, grinding, sharpening, shaping, polishing and refinishing.
- EFFICIENCY - Superior performance and a user friendly belt change of under 5 seconds.
- VERSATILITY - Grinding, sanding or polishing in 4 positions on rubber contact wheel, platen, disc or free strapping. The unit can also be swivelled vertically or any position in between.
- ACCURATE TRACKING - The running position of the belt is simple to adjust and it stays there, allowing for finishing into sharp corners.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Robust, maintenance free with sealed ball bearings, hardened and ground essential components and zinc plating.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - Against faulty materials and workmanship, even when used commercially.
- 36" x 4" wide (915 x 100mm) belt.
- 7" (178mm) diameter disc.
- 3 1/2" (89mm) diameter rubber contact wheel.
- 5 1/2" (140mm) diameter drive wheel.
- The 364 suits most popular 8" bench grinders with a screw mounted wheel guard and a minimum of 1/2 HP, though 3/4 HP is recommended.
- Suits grinder shafts sizes of 5/8" and 1/2". A steel bush is supplied to adapt the drive wheel to 1/2".
- Fitting Kit supplied.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Be the first to review this product!